Home Groups meet throughout the week all over the twin cities. Home Groups are the perfect place for you to build meaningful relationships and grow your faith in an intimate and supportive environment. You'll find it helps you engage with God's Word and grow in spiritual maturity through discipleship. You'll also have the opportunity to serve alongside each other in ministry, and share the love of Christ both locally and abroad.
Why join a Home Group?
At its core, a small group is a small gathering of people, and it is less about what you do and more about who you do it with. By participating in a Home Group, you can expect to connect with others through a common activity, engage in life giving conversation and request prayer.
What happens at a Home Group?
- Each Home Group walks through the sermon given that morning at church.
- Group members pray for one another and support each other.
- Groups plan to do activities they all enjoy.
How often do Home Groups meet?
Home Groups meet every Sunday night around the twin cities. Home Groups are meant to bring meaning and community into the flow of your life, so even if you can't attend every meeting, there is still great value in joining a group.
Where do Home Groups meet?
Our Home Groups meet in different homes around the twin cities. For more information, fill out our form and we'll help you find where to meet!
What should I know before attending?
- If you are attending for the first time, we'd love to reach out before hand so you can feel as comfortable as you can! Once you fill out our form, we'll pass that information to the Home Group Teacher and they would love to reach out!
- Bring a bible and a pen and paper to make notes with.
- Be willing to participate in discussion.
- Come ready to learn.
- Avoid bringing controversial questions or issues to the group. The leaders are not pastors or counselors, they are volunteers who faithfully follow Christ and will pray for you. If you have a difficult question or situation, share it with the leader and they will reach out to a member of the ministerial staff and they will be in touch with you.
- Pray for the leader of the group.
- Remember that building relationships takes time. If you try a group for a few weeks and it doesn't seem to fit please reach out and we will help you find another group.